Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @thebettinaarndt Please know your award was not given by Australians who think and care. You do not speak for them. 19 minutes ago
- @vanOnselenP Be careful PVO. I’m not sure Sky After Dark presenters understand irony or sarcasm. You’ll end up on l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @D_Melissa2 Interesting. I would have had this the other way around “Everything I have read is part of me.” 9 hours ago
- @HughGnu @myemuisemo Thanks for your thoughts. 9 hours ago
- @australian Wow, no shit Sherlock. I wonder if raising the cost of tobacco through taxes has reduced smoking levels… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: As I See It
Pope Benedict XVI is now on Twitter (@Pontifex) although he doesn’t start tweeting until later this week. I confess to having a feeling that this will not end as well as he (and his advisors) may think. However, I welcome … Continue reading
Tony Abbott has today stated that his government would make refuges complete ‘community work’ in return for the basics they need to live. I can’t think where he got the idea for this solution, but it seems familiar somehow.
Dear Fathers, who’s aren’t in Heaven, Fallow is thy name. Abuse our sons, Justice be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Let it this day, the truth be said, We can’t forgive your trespasses, As you forgive those … Continue reading
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.
In a lifetime there are those moments that you never forget where you were when it happened. Watching Felix Baaumgartner step from his tiny capsule to commence his supersonic freefall from (aprox) 39 Kilometres above our planet is one such … Continue reading