Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @cunningham_cch #auspol #lnp 55 minutes ago
- Funny how @qanda got so much more enlightening after the politicians departed. Thanks panelists. 11 hours ago
- @JulianBurnside Meanwhile in America. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 11 hours ago
- @QandA Somebody should call Donald... twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 11 hours ago
- I hope Andrew Bolt and Chris Kenny are watching #qanda 11 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: As I See It
Pope Benedict XVI is now on Twitter (@Pontifex) although he doesn’t start tweeting until later this week. I confess to having a feeling that this will not end as well as he (and his advisors) may think. However, I welcome … Continue reading
Tony Abbott has today stated that his government would make refuges complete ‘community work’ in return for the basics they need to live. I can’t think where he got the idea for this solution, but it seems familiar somehow.
Dear Fathers, who’s aren’t in Heaven, Fallow is thy name. Abuse our sons, Justice be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Let it this day, the truth be said, We can’t forgive your trespasses, As you forgive those … Continue reading
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.
In a lifetime there are those moments that you never forget where you were when it happened. Watching Felix Baaumgartner step from his tiny capsule to commence his supersonic freefall from (aprox) 39 Kilometres above our planet is one such … Continue reading