Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- How the ‘No’ case is abusing the ABC | The Saturday Paper ow.ly/BwL030fmJaE 8 hours ago
- @SkyNewsAust @TonyAbbottMHR Logic was never his strongpoint. 8 hours ago
- @sleemol https://t.co/c6C5K8Xjh9 8 hours ago
- RT @AynRandPaulRyan: And here, we have video of Trump saying that Melania “really wanted to be here”...while she’s standing next to him. (h… 8 hours ago
- @PaulineHansonOz @SenatorMRoberts @SteveDicksonMP @DriveItNQ See you later Mal! https://t.co/ENKc2S7OYf 8 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Author Archives: jrbsays
I’m a Greens member who’s voted right and left over my life and joined because I wanted a party that thinks about my children’s future and develops policy based on facts not factions. I discovered that when you probe past … Continue reading
Pauline Hanson should reflect on these words by a victim of another politician who rallied a nation behind fear and hate. #auspol
It seems like a rather strange thing to want Americans to do, but I guess he is the President.
Everyone can agree that culture is important in the workplace. But who really drives it? What makes a good culture? And what can destroy it? http://ow.ly/10AVe4
Words So many, many words Floating all around us From sublime to absurd Their meanings oft’ reduced To txt Sentences Some like grandma’s jumper Knitted with love Left hanging, unworn Until it’s too late Others, finely crafted By the spinner’s … Continue reading
With a 92-member orchestra & choir “What started as a live Crazy Horse song and was introduced to thousands of audience members wearing organic cotton EARTH shirts this fall in Europe has now been recorded live on the old MGM … Continue reading
misogynist [mi-soj–uh-nist, mahy‐] noun: a person who hates, dislikes, mistrusts, or mistreats women. Misogynist is a word that has been heard a lot in this part of the world in recent years, but it only occurred to me on hearing it … Continue reading
Ten Virtues For The Modern Age from The Philosopher’s Mail http://ow.ly/i/6lYxt
Enough Is Enough lays out a visionary but realistic alternative to the perpetual pursuit of economic growth—an economy where the goal is enough, not more.