Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @MatthewBevan Chopper who? https://t.co/iI39pyEWty 1 hour ago
- @PatsKarvelas Didn’t K Rudd promise every Australian child a device during the GFC. Did that ever actually happen?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @cunningham_cch #auspol #lnp 2 hours ago
- Funny how @qanda got so much more enlightening after the politicians departed. Thanks panelists. 12 hours ago
- @JulianBurnside Meanwhile in America. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 12 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Atheist
Dear Fathers, who’s aren’t in Heaven, Fallow is thy name. Abuse our sons, Justice be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Let it this day, the truth be said, We can’t forgive your trespasses, As you forgive those … Continue reading
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.
I came across this video on You tube this evening and feel that it’s something that should be shared and discussed. Whether you are a believer, undecided or godless, if you have an open mind on this topic the video … Continue reading
Two interesting videos featuring Andrew Newberg, M.D on God, Reality and Everything in-between, Mystical experiences and reality. Thanks to my good twitter friend, @saintersan for bringing these to my attention. Part One Part Two No doubt Dr Newberg’s views will … Continue reading
The following article from New Humanist outlines another case of Scientology showing how scared they are of criticism. Please read it and make your feelings known via the Twitter hashtag #StupidScientology http://blog.newhumanist.org.uk/2010/07/welsh-councillor-in-trouble-for-calling.html Thankfully, Cardiff has Torchwood to empty Hubbard’s Cupboard!
My Dear Reader, I recently started writing a monthly ‘Reflection’ for one of my favourite Blogs The Yeti Howl which I wanted to share with you. The posts are written from my Humanist perspective and are posted alongside reflections from … Continue reading