Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @ygmx @Beatonm5 @suzysopenheart #auspol #qldpol 8 hours ago
- One Nation's Malcolm Roberts under mounting pressure to prove citizenship status ow.ly/sjpT30dWgC5 10 hours ago
- @PeterDutton_MP #Yaygay #MadAsHell 20 hours ago
- Excellent work by Cathy Wilcox. What’s your point of view? https://t.co/g97aDaap8Z 1 day ago
- Extreme El Niño events more frequent even if warming limited to 1.5C – report - the guardian apple.news/AI_aEmc6rOueYt… 1 day ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Alain De Botton
Success: What Is It To You? In this TED Talk, Alain de Botton examines our ideas of success and failure — and questions the assumptions underlying these two judgments. Is success always earned? Is failure? He makes an eloquent, witty … Continue reading
Alain De Botton’s List For Life has a lot to teach us about living well, be it in our business or personal lives, no matter what your philosophical or theological outlook is.