Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @Lighttouchpaper @MatthewBevan Mmmm 44 minutes ago
- @angry_hela The same people who thought riverside homes would be worthless after the Brisbane 2011 floods probably. 2 hours ago
- @CoxyJindas Is that where Peter Dutton has been? 2 hours ago
- @CoxyJindas @nswpolice @DanielAndrewsMP @GladysB Ah yes, you’re right. 2 hours ago
- @_Oliver_Yates @aziazone Expect a rise in the “I was on the steps with my mate, prove I wasn’t” defence from yesterday. 2 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Writing
G’day my friends, I’d like to invite those of you on Facebook to come along and ‘Like’ JRB’s Haiku Journey page. You may find some faces you know there already and let’s face it, the more the merrier! Smiles, love and … Continue reading
I’m happy to receive the first copy of my book JRB’s Haiku Journey and even happier that I’ve already sold some! You can get a copy of the paperback or eBook versions here Smiles, love and laughter. John Belchamber
JRB’s Haiku Journey Edition One – I’m pleased to announce that I have published my first collection of Haiku in JRB’s Haiku Journey which is now available in eBook and Paperback formats.
To my Mum, Anne Belchamber 9th March 1936 – 31st January 2013