Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- RT @guardian: This is the terrifying moment firefighters in Australia were forced to run to escape an 'explosion of fire' in the trees over… 11 hours ago
- @PeterDutton_MP @ScottMorrisonMP @AusFedPolice We really only need protection from your ambition Mr. Dutton. 11 hours ago
- @AmandaPerram @SBSNews “How’d you like to spend Christmas, on Christmas Island...” 11 hours ago
- @antfarmer @ScottMorrisonMP Did Scott get the idea of putting Arts into Infrastructure from AC/DC. “It’s a long road to the top.. 12 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @h_appleby @SchoonerLita @TomMcIlroy #auspol #impeachmenthearings 19 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Video Post
My sister Julie talking about my Mum Anne and the wonderful Dementia care she received by the team at Critchill Court in Frome, Somerset, UK.
Success: What Is It To You? In this TED Talk, Alain de Botton examines our ideas of success and failure — and questions the assumptions underlying these two judgments. Is success always earned? Is failure? He makes an eloquent, witty … Continue reading
We found this clip on the Canberra Cutting Room floors. The Julia Bishop Death Stare lives on!
Last night we attended the last concert of 2012 for the Moggill State School Senior Band Concert, and the last for our family as our youngest moves to High School next year. I’m posting this video of the performance both … Continue reading
Tim Minchin has released his beat poem Storm as an animated film. I recall first hearing Tim perform Storm and just thinking, ‘about time’. So here it is for you to enjoy and maybe even learn a little from: Thanks Tim!
In a lifetime there are those moments that you never forget where you were when it happened. Watching Felix Baaumgartner step from his tiny capsule to commence his supersonic freefall from (aprox) 39 Kilometres above our planet is one such … Continue reading
We had a wonderful evening last night watching WMAC Year 10 Drama Students perform their Non-realistic Theatre assessment pieces. This video shows “Drugs Hurt” which was directed, produced and performed by my daughter and her group (sorry for the poor … Continue reading
I recently subscribed to Ted Books, the books expand on the great ted.com video series adding detail and resources that the short video format does not allow. One of the first books I read was Nic Mark’s “The Happiness Manifesto” … Continue reading
Share yyay thanks chris #bluesfest #byronbay raachtresise Thu, Apr 19 2012 05:35:09 Share Bright lights at blues fest #bluesfest #light #music gday_chook Sun, Apr 08 2012 05:40:15 The parade of lights made its was through the festival grounds each … Continue reading