Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- How the ‘No’ case is abusing the ABC | The Saturday Paper ow.ly/BwL030fmJaE 8 hours ago
- @SkyNewsAust @TonyAbbottMHR Logic was never his strongpoint. 8 hours ago
- @sleemol https://t.co/c6C5K8Xjh9 8 hours ago
- RT @AynRandPaulRyan: And here, we have video of Trump saying that Melania “really wanted to be here”...while she’s standing next to him. (h… 8 hours ago
- @PaulineHansonOz @SenatorMRoberts @SteveDicksonMP @DriveItNQ See you later Mal! https://t.co/ENKc2S7OYf 8 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Books
I’m happy to receive the first copy of my book JRB’s Haiku Journey and even happier that I’ve already sold some! You can get a copy of the paperback or eBook versions here Smiles, love and laughter. John Belchamber Advertisements
JRB’s Haiku Journey Edition One – I’m pleased to announce that I have published my first collection of Haiku in JRB’s Haiku Journey which is now available in eBook and Paperback formats.