Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @ygmx @Beatonm5 @suzysopenheart #auspol #qldpol 8 hours ago
- One Nation's Malcolm Roberts under mounting pressure to prove citizenship status ow.ly/sjpT30dWgC5 10 hours ago
- @PeterDutton_MP #Yaygay #MadAsHell 20 hours ago
- Excellent work by Cathy Wilcox. What’s your point of view? https://t.co/g97aDaap8Z 1 day ago
- Extreme El Niño events more frequent even if warming limited to 1.5C – report - the guardian apple.news/AI_aEmc6rOueYt… 1 day ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Politics
Pauline Hanson should reflect on these words by a victim of another politician who rallied a nation behind fear and hate. #auspol
Enough Is Enough lays out a visionary but realistic alternative to the perpetual pursuit of economic growth—an economy where the goal is enough, not more.
“FACT CHECKING” THE INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS” Tony Abbott’s request for trust should fall on deaf ears By @SainterSan] This post first appeared on The Peoplez Daily and is re-posted with permission of the author @SainterSan Fact checking political statements is … Continue reading
Where In The World Is Tony? Last night saw yet another QANDA on ABC without the presence of the man who wants Australia to believe he is the best choice as a Prime Minister who’ll represent all of us. … Continue reading
We found this clip on the Canberra Cutting Room floors. The Julia Bishop Death Stare lives on!
Tony Abbott has today stated that his government would make refuges complete ‘community work’ in return for the basics they need to live. I can’t think where he got the idea for this solution, but it seems familiar somehow.
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.
I recently subscribed to Ted Books, the books expand on the great ted.com video series adding detail and resources that the short video format does not allow. One of the first books I read was Nic Mark’s “The Happiness Manifesto” … Continue reading