Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @thebettinaarndt Please know your award was not given by Australians who think and care. You do not speak for them. 18 minutes ago
- @vanOnselenP Be careful PVO. I’m not sure Sky After Dark presenters understand irony or sarcasm. You’ll end up on l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @D_Melissa2 Interesting. I would have had this the other way around “Everything I have read is part of me.” 9 hours ago
- @HughGnu @myemuisemo Thanks for your thoughts. 9 hours ago
- @australian Wow, no shit Sherlock. I wonder if raising the cost of tobacco through taxes has reduced smoking levels… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Catholic Church
Dear Fathers, who’s aren’t in Heaven, Fallow is thy name. Abuse our sons, Justice be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Let it this day, the truth be said, We can’t forgive your trespasses, As you forgive those … Continue reading
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.