Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 13 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 14 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @oldguy537 @raywilton4 @chasfax #auspol #qldvotes 1 day ago
- King Insigne was the first monarch to sign up for royal regalia #artwiculate 2 days ago
- Obsessive badge collection may send a person insigne #artwiculate 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Random Musings
Tony Abbott has today stated that his government would make refuges complete ‘community work’ in return for the basics they need to live. I can’t think where he got the idea for this solution, but it seems familiar somehow. Advertisements
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.
In a lifetime there are those moments that you never forget where you were when it happened. Watching Felix Baaumgartner step from his tiny capsule to commence his supersonic freefall from (aprox) 39 Kilometres above our planet is one such … Continue reading
I’ve been having a conversation with some friends about how, as a naturally divergent thinker, whenever I surface from a spell of critical/rational thinking, I return to an instinctive feeling that logic and reason alone do not the man maketh. In my simple terms I call it the Spock & Kirk Syndrome… Continue reading