Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @realDonaldTrump You are a disgrace to your country and your role. 9 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump To be frank, what America needs least right now is a Presidential candidate with a bigger ego than Trump. 9 hours ago
- @DHughesy Why is it Australians blame governments for an individuals failings? Rudd wasn’t responsible for shonky… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @PeterWMurphy1: The electorate of Kew, held by boorish frat brat @TimSmithMP, has a msg for @DanielAndrewsMP. Nice! #COVID19Vic #springs… 17 hours ago
- RT @gtconway3d: So here’s Roger Stone explicitly asking @realDonaldTrump for executive clemency on the ground that Stone refused to provide… 20 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Humour
misogynist [mi-soj–uh-nist, mahy‐] noun: a person who hates, dislikes, mistrusts, or mistreats women. Misogynist is a word that has been heard a lot in this part of the world in recent years, but it only occurred to me on hearing it … Continue reading
Where In The World Is Tony? Last night saw yet another QANDA on ABC without the presence of the man who wants Australia to believe he is the best choice as a Prime Minister who’ll represent all of us. … Continue reading
We found this clip on the Canberra Cutting Room floors. The Julia Bishop Death Stare lives on!
Tony Abbott has today stated that his government would make refuges complete ‘community work’ in return for the basics they need to live. I can’t think where he got the idea for this solution, but it seems familiar somehow.
Tim Minchin has released his beat poem Storm as an animated film. I recall first hearing Tim perform Storm and just thinking, ‘about time’. So here it is for you to enjoy and maybe even learn a little from: Thanks Tim!
Thanks to @Sainter, we have an update from Mars Curiosity providing more evidence that Australia beat America to Mars!
Julia’s recent calling on Bob Carr, a retired NSW State Premier, to come out of retirement to fill the Foreign Minister’s role after Kevin Rudd’s departure to the back benches made me wonder…is there really that little talent in our … Continue reading