Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @4030lisa @MargMcCrohon @rabsr1 #thisisqueensland #qldvotes 7 hours ago
- Hey Queenslanders, I’ll be flying back from UK whilst you number all the boxes. Please do the right thing for our S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @PJAllmanPayne @SirenofBrixton @arjenlentz #auspol #python 1 day ago
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 2 days ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Humour
Tim Minchin has released his beat poem Storm as an animated film. I recall first hearing Tim perform Storm and just thinking, ‘about time’. So here it is for you to enjoy and maybe even learn a little from: Thanks Tim!
Thanks to @Sainter, we have an update from Mars Curiosity providing more evidence that Australia beat America to Mars!
Kevin Rudd’s Downfall – Click here for this week’s top video clips
For those of you not familiar with Rowan Atkinson’s pre Mr Bean work, this is on of my favourite live sketches in which he plays The Devil welcoming people to Hell… “Atheists…you must be feeling a right bunch of nitwits. … Continue reading