Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- RT @guardian: This is the terrifying moment firefighters in Australia were forced to run to escape an 'explosion of fire' in the trees over… 12 hours ago
- @PeterDutton_MP @ScottMorrisonMP @AusFedPolice We really only need protection from your ambition Mr. Dutton. 12 hours ago
- @AmandaPerram @SBSNews “How’d you like to spend Christmas, on Christmas Island...” 12 hours ago
- @antfarmer @ScottMorrisonMP Did Scott get the idea of putting Arts into Infrastructure from AC/DC. “It’s a long road to the top.. 12 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @h_appleby @SchoonerLita @TomMcIlroy #auspol #impeachmenthearings 20 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Humour
Tim Minchin has released his beat poem Storm as an animated film. I recall first hearing Tim perform Storm and just thinking, ‘about time’. So here it is for you to enjoy and maybe even learn a little from: Thanks Tim!
Thanks to @Sainter, we have an update from Mars Curiosity providing more evidence that Australia beat America to Mars!
Kevin Rudd’s Downfall – Click here for this week’s top video clips
For those of you not familiar with Rowan Atkinson’s pre Mr Bean work, this is on of my favourite live sketches in which he plays The Devil welcoming people to Hell… “Atheists…you must be feeling a right bunch of nitwits. … Continue reading