Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @thebettinaarndt Please know your award was not given by Australians who think and care. You do not speak for them. 31 minutes ago
- @vanOnselenP Be careful PVO. I’m not sure Sky After Dark presenters understand irony or sarcasm. You’ll end up on l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @D_Melissa2 Interesting. I would have had this the other way around “Everything I have read is part of me.” 9 hours ago
- @HughGnu @myemuisemo Thanks for your thoughts. 9 hours ago
- @australian Wow, no shit Sherlock. I wonder if raising the cost of tobacco through taxes has reduced smoking levels… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Philosophy
Success: What Is It To You? In this TED Talk, Alain de Botton examines our ideas of success and failure — and questions the assumptions underlying these two judgments. Is success always earned? Is failure? He makes an eloquent, witty … Continue reading
Alain De Botton’s List For Life has a lot to teach us about living well, be it in our business or personal lives, no matter what your philosophical or theological outlook is.
My Dear Reader, I recently started writing a monthly ‘Reflection’ for one of my favourite Blogs The Yeti Howl which I wanted to share with you. The posts are written from my Humanist perspective and are posted alongside reflections from … Continue reading