Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- How do we invest in the future of humanity? Swedish philosopher Nick Bostrom explains | PBS NewsHour ow.ly/WzvS30dQdjk 13 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @Tan3User @rabsr1 @CarringtonKL #auspol #nswpol 13 hours ago
- The Long Goodbye | Quarterly Essay ow.ly/2vzd30dQcxx 1 day ago
- Coal vs coral: plunging into Australia’s climate wars - Conversations - ABC Radio ow.ly/T3f030dQcvz 1 day ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @peterjameswills @SylviaPatcas @sham_jaff #auspol #thisisqueensland 1 day ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Philosophy
Success: What Is It To You? In this TED Talk, Alain de Botton examines our ideas of success and failure — and questions the assumptions underlying these two judgments. Is success always earned? Is failure? He makes an eloquent, witty … Continue reading
Alain De Botton’s List For Life has a lot to teach us about living well, be it in our business or personal lives, no matter what your philosophical or theological outlook is.
My Dear Reader, I recently started writing a monthly ‘Reflection’ for one of my favourite Blogs The Yeti Howl which I wanted to share with you. The posts are written from my Humanist perspective and are posted alongside reflections from … Continue reading