Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 13 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 14 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @oldguy537 @raywilton4 @chasfax #auspol #qldvotes 1 day ago
- King Insigne was the first monarch to sign up for royal regalia #artwiculate 2 days ago
- Obsessive badge collection may send a person insigne #artwiculate 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: My Rants
Dear Fathers, who’s aren’t in Heaven, Fallow is thy name. Abuse our sons, Justice be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Let it this day, the truth be said, We can’t forgive your trespasses, As you forgive those … Continue reading
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.
Just when I thought Queensland Reds couldn’t handle their changing of our seats to Platinum any worse, they have today sent me two emails.
Dear John (ARU MD & CEO),I never thought I’d be writing this. Our relationship has survived many highs and many, many lows unscathed over many years but you’ve finally broken my heart (and wallet) and frankly, I don’t think you … Continue reading