Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- How the ‘No’ case is abusing the ABC | The Saturday Paper ow.ly/BwL030fmJaE 8 hours ago
- @SkyNewsAust @TonyAbbottMHR Logic was never his strongpoint. 8 hours ago
- @sleemol https://t.co/c6C5K8Xjh9 8 hours ago
- RT @AynRandPaulRyan: And here, we have video of Trump saying that Melania “really wanted to be here”...while she’s standing next to him. (h… 8 hours ago
- @PaulineHansonOz @SenatorMRoberts @SteveDicksonMP @DriveItNQ See you later Mal! https://t.co/ENKc2S7OYf 8 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Dementia
My New Website: Dementia Journeys I’m please to announce the launch of my new social venture, http://www.dementiajourneys.com. The inspiration behind the Dementia Journeys website was Anne Belchamber, the mother to my sisters and I as well as a Gran and … Continue reading
My sister Julie talking about my Mum Anne and the wonderful Dementia care she received by the team at Critchill Court in Frome, Somerset, UK.