Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @DVATW Wrong. 2 hours ago
- @thebettinaarndt Please know your award was not given by Australians who think and care. You do not speak for them. 2 hours ago
- @vanOnselenP Be careful PVO. I’m not sure Sky After Dark presenters understand irony or sarcasm. You’ll end up on l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @D_Melissa2 Interesting. I would have had this the other way around “Everything I have read is part of me.” 11 hours ago
- @HughGnu @myemuisemo Thanks for your thoughts. 12 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Dementia
My New Website: Dementia Journeys I’m please to announce the launch of my new social venture, http://www.dementiajourneys.com. The inspiration behind the Dementia Journeys website was Anne Belchamber, the mother to my sisters and I as well as a Gran and … Continue reading
My sister Julie talking about my Mum Anne and the wonderful Dementia care she received by the team at Critchill Court in Frome, Somerset, UK.