Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @corybernardi @EnoTheWonderdog Not as offensive as Robo calls from @TonyAbbottMHR were. 4 hours ago
- @NYCLU @ColinLusk There was a time, when people had leaders worth dying for, that bending the knee at the flag was… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @atDavidHoffman: So who's the son of a bitch? https://t.co/UQewWjrz0O 4 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump There was a time when bending the knee to your flag was considered honorable, but then that was wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump Still more people at an average college football game than you inauguration. 4 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Rants
Tony Abbott has today stated that his government would make refuges complete ‘community work’ in return for the basics they need to live. I can’t think where he got the idea for this solution, but it seems familiar somehow. Advertisements
Dear Fathers, who’s aren’t in Heaven, Fallow is thy name. Abuse our sons, Justice be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Let it this day, the truth be said, We can’t forgive your trespasses, As you forgive those … Continue reading
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.
Just when I thought Queensland Reds couldn’t handle their changing of our seats to Platinum any worse, they have today sent me two emails.