Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @DVATW Wrong. 32 minutes ago
- @thebettinaarndt Please know your award was not given by Australians who think and care. You do not speak for them. 55 minutes ago
- @vanOnselenP Be careful PVO. I’m not sure Sky After Dark presenters understand irony or sarcasm. You’ll end up on l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @D_Melissa2 Interesting. I would have had this the other way around “Everything I have read is part of me.” 9 hours ago
- @HughGnu @myemuisemo Thanks for your thoughts. 10 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Rugby Union
Just when I thought Queensland Reds couldn’t handle their changing of our seats to Platinum any worse, they have today sent me two emails.
Dear John (ARU MD & CEO),I never thought I’d be writing this. Our relationship has survived many highs and many, many lows unscathed over many years but you’ve finally broken my heart (and wallet) and frankly, I don’t think you … Continue reading