Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- How the ‘No’ case is abusing the ABC | The Saturday Paper ow.ly/BwL030fmJaE 8 hours ago
- @SkyNewsAust @TonyAbbottMHR Logic was never his strongpoint. 8 hours ago
- @sleemol https://t.co/c6C5K8Xjh9 8 hours ago
- RT @AynRandPaulRyan: And here, we have video of Trump saying that Melania “really wanted to be here”...while she’s standing next to him. (h… 8 hours ago
- @PaulineHansonOz @SenatorMRoberts @SteveDicksonMP @DriveItNQ See you later Mal! https://t.co/ENKc2S7OYf 8 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Haiku
G’day my friends, I’d like to invite those of you on Facebook to come along and ‘Like’ JRB’s Haiku Journey page. You may find some faces you know there already and let’s face it, the more the merrier! Smiles, love and … Continue reading
I’m happy to receive the first copy of my book JRB’s Haiku Journey and even happier that I’ve already sold some! You can get a copy of the paperback or eBook versions here Smiles, love and laughter. John Belchamber
JRB’s Haiku Journey Edition One – I’m pleased to announce that I have published my first collection of Haiku in JRB’s Haiku Journey which is now available in eBook and Paperback formats.
I’m enjoying a few days escaping the current heatwave camping with the tribe at Dicky Beach. Enjoying just relaxing, reading, family games and continuing to write on JRB’s Haiku blog. The discipline and creativity of writing a day Haiku is … Continue reading