Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @DVATW Wrong. 2 hours ago
- @thebettinaarndt Please know your award was not given by Australians who think and care. You do not speak for them. 2 hours ago
- @vanOnselenP Be careful PVO. I’m not sure Sky After Dark presenters understand irony or sarcasm. You’ll end up on l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @D_Melissa2 Interesting. I would have had this the other way around “Everything I have read is part of me.” 11 hours ago
- @HughGnu @myemuisemo Thanks for your thoughts. 12 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Haiku
G’day my friends, I’d like to invite those of you on Facebook to come along and ‘Like’ JRB’s Haiku Journey page. You may find some faces you know there already and let’s face it, the more the merrier! Smiles, love and … Continue reading
I’m happy to receive the first copy of my book JRB’s Haiku Journey and even happier that I’ve already sold some! You can get a copy of the paperback or eBook versions here Smiles, love and laughter. John Belchamber
JRB’s Haiku Journey Edition One – I’m pleased to announce that I have published my first collection of Haiku in JRB’s Haiku Journey which is now available in eBook and Paperback formats.
I’m enjoying a few days escaping the current heatwave camping with the tribe at Dicky Beach. Enjoying just relaxing, reading, family games and continuing to write on JRB’s Haiku blog. The discipline and creativity of writing a day Haiku is … Continue reading