Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @4030lisa @MargMcCrohon @rabsr1 #thisisqueensland #qldvotes 7 hours ago
- Hey Queenslanders, I’ll be flying back from UK whilst you number all the boxes. Please do the right thing for our S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @PJAllmanPayne @SirenofBrixton @arjenlentz #auspol #python 1 day ago
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 2 days ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Tag Archives: Politics
Tony Abbott has today stated that his government would make refuges complete ‘community work’ in return for the basics they need to live. I can’t think where he got the idea for this solution, but it seems familiar somehow. Advertisements
Take a good look at this man, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox just may be the catalyst to force our Governments to act on the systemic child abuse in the Catholic Church.