Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @corybernardi @EnoTheWonderdog Not as offensive as Robo calls from @TonyAbbottMHR were. 4 hours ago
- @NYCLU @ColinLusk There was a time, when people had leaders worth dying for, that bending the knee at the flag was… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @atDavidHoffman: So who's the son of a bitch? https://t.co/UQewWjrz0O 4 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump There was a time when bending the knee to your flag was considered honorable, but then that was wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump Still more people at an average college football game than you inauguration. 4 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Poetry
G’day my friends, I’d like to invite those of you on Facebook to come along and ‘Like’ JRB’s Haiku Journey page. You may find some faces you know there already and let’s face it, the more the merrier! Smiles, love and … Continue reading
I’m happy to receive the first copy of my book JRB’s Haiku Journey and even happier that I’ve already sold some! You can get a copy of the paperback or eBook versions here Smiles, love and laughter. John Belchamber
JRB’s Haiku Journey Edition One – I’m pleased to announce that I have published my first collection of Haiku in JRB’s Haiku Journey which is now available in eBook and Paperback formats.
To my Mum, Anne Belchamber 9th March 1936 – 31st January 2013