Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @4030lisa @MargMcCrohon @rabsr1 #thisisqueensland #qldvotes 7 hours ago
- Hey Queenslanders, I’ll be flying back from UK whilst you number all the boxes. Please do the right thing for our S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @PJAllmanPayne @SirenofBrixton @arjenlentz #auspol #python 1 day ago
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 2 days ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Poetry
G’day my friends, I’d like to invite those of you on Facebook to come along and ‘Like’ JRB’s Haiku Journey page. You may find some faces you know there already and let’s face it, the more the merrier! Smiles, love and … Continue reading
I’m happy to receive the first copy of my book JRB’s Haiku Journey and even happier that I’ve already sold some! You can get a copy of the paperback or eBook versions here Smiles, love and laughter. John Belchamber
JRB’s Haiku Journey Edition One – I’m pleased to announce that I have published my first collection of Haiku in JRB’s Haiku Journey which is now available in eBook and Paperback formats.
To my Mum, Anne Belchamber 9th March 1936 – 31st January 2013