Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @4030lisa @MargMcCrohon @rabsr1 #thisisqueensland #qldvotes 7 hours ago
- Hey Queenslanders, I’ll be flying back from UK whilst you number all the boxes. Please do the right thing for our S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @PJAllmanPayne @SirenofBrixton @arjenlentz #auspol #python 1 day ago
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 2 days ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Book Review
I’m happy to receive the first copy of my book JRB’s Haiku Journey and even happier that I’ve already sold some! You can get a copy of the paperback or eBook versions here Smiles, love and laughter. John Belchamber Advertisements
JRB’s Haiku Journey Edition One – I’m pleased to announce that I have published my first collection of Haiku in JRB’s Haiku Journey which is now available in eBook and Paperback formats.
The Other Hand by Chris Cleave My rating: 4 of 5 stars It makes me smile to think that having arrived for a day on the beach realising I had no book, a rushed visit to the nearest book shop … Continue reading