Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @realDonaldTrump You are a disgrace to your country and your role. 8 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump To be frank, what America needs least right now is a Presidential candidate with a bigger ego than Trump. 9 hours ago
- @DHughesy Why is it Australians blame governments for an individuals failings? Rudd wasn’t responsible for shonky… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @PeterWMurphy1: The electorate of Kew, held by boorish frat brat @TimSmithMP, has a msg for @DanielAndrewsMP. Nice! #COVID19Vic #springs… 16 hours ago
- RT @gtconway3d: So here’s Roger Stone explicitly asking @realDonaldTrump for executive clemency on the ground that Stone refused to provide… 20 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We found this clip on the Canberra Cutting Room floors. The Julia Bishop Death Stare lives on!
I’ve just started up a JRB Blog dedicated to Haiku (http://jrbhaiku.wordpress.com). Inspiration has come from various people on my twitter feed (such as @brudberg) and, way back when, from my Father in Law Brian Carey, who has spent his life … Continue reading
In a lifetime there are those moments that you never forget where you were when it happened. Watching Felix Baaumgartner step from his tiny capsule to commence his supersonic freefall from (aprox) 39 Kilometres above our planet is one such … Continue reading
The email below means that the Family Membership seats we’ve had for several years will go from costing $600 to $3000 next year. We were first informed of this change within 1 week of the Reds wining the Super 15 … Continue reading
A video of snapshots taken during our recent trip to Sydney & Noosa to show Lisa our guest from Germany a little of our country.
I’m a proud father after watching my son perform with the Moggill State School Senior Band this evening to win a Gold Medal. Please excuse my indulgence as I post these videos of their performances. Congratulations to my son Robert … Continue reading
Following on my my post yesterday, here is a thought provoking TED Video by David Brooks discussing what he has call a New Humanism. Tapping into the findings of his latest book, NYTimes columnist David Brooks unpacks new insights into … Continue reading