Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @4030lisa @MargMcCrohon @rabsr1 #thisisqueensland #qldvotes 7 hours ago
- Hey Queenslanders, I’ll be flying back from UK whilst you number all the boxes. Please do the right thing for our S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @PJAllmanPayne @SirenofBrixton @arjenlentz #auspol #python 1 day ago
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 2 days ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Dementia
My New Website: Dementia Journeys I’m please to announce the launch of my new social venture, http://www.dementiajourneys.com. The inspiration behind the Dementia Journeys website was Anne Belchamber, the mother to my sisters and I as well as a Gran and … Continue reading
My sister Julie talking about my Mum Anne and the wonderful Dementia care she received by the team at Critchill Court in Frome, Somerset, UK.