Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @corybernardi @EnoTheWonderdog Not as offensive as Robo calls from @TonyAbbottMHR were. 4 hours ago
- @NYCLU @ColinLusk There was a time, when people had leaders worth dying for, that bending the knee at the flag was… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @atDavidHoffman: So who's the son of a bitch? https://t.co/UQewWjrz0O 4 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump There was a time when bending the knee to your flag was considered honorable, but then that was wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump Still more people at an average college football game than you inauguration. 4 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below
Category Archives: Dementia
My New Website: Dementia Journeys I’m please to announce the launch of my new social venture, http://www.dementiajourneys.com. The inspiration behind the Dementia Journeys website was Anne Belchamber, the mother to my sisters and I as well as a Gran and … Continue reading
My sister Julie talking about my Mum Anne and the wonderful Dementia care she received by the team at Critchill Court in Frome, Somerset, UK.