Michael Shermer returns to Ted Talks (http://www.ted.com) and says the human tendency to believe strange things — from alien abductions to dowsing rods — boils down to two of the brain’s most basic, hard-wired survival skills. He explains what they are, and how they get us into trouble.
Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- Renewables will drive ‘steep decline’ in wholesale electricity price in Australia – report ow.ly/WkCC30gKczj 13 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @AdamMcGibbon @nicolejensen @MarionGroves #stopadani #qldvotes 14 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @oldguy537 @raywilton4 @chasfax #auspol #qldvotes 1 day ago
- King Insigne was the first monarch to sign up for royal regalia #artwiculate 2 days ago
- Obsessive badge collection may send a person insigne #artwiculate 2 days ago
AdsenseAdesense code below