This photo of Mum and I was taken during the last few days I saw her in the UK. I hope it goes some way to explaining why the tag line for Dementia Journeys is smiles, love and laughter. This cascading haiku (a set of linked haiku where the last line of a haiku forms the first line of the next and, the last line of the set is the same as the first line) was prompted by seeing this photo again...
Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @peterjhinton Do you have to print the 3D glasses too? 8 hours ago
- Dementia Haiku: Through The Mists Of Time wp.me/p2VuXS-ne 11 hours ago
- Haiku Carpe Diem #204, The Moon (XVIII) Tarot fb.me/1IUqU37da 12 hours ago
- Haiku Carpe Diem #204, The Moon (XVIII) Tarot wp.me/p2VuXS-n9 12 hours ago
- The Moon #tarot #haiku #jrbhaiku instagram.com/p/ZuSyLXKqCj/ 12 hours ago
AdsenseAdesense code below